Membership of the African Canadian Federation of London and Area (ACFOLA) is your opportunity to participate actively in community affairs and also give back to our community. You can also help to secure the essential and needed services and programs in education, healthcare, social and economic development for the benefit of all African Canadians.
Benefits of ACFOLA Membership
- Have your say in how we represent you and your family as African Canadians
- Your membership will help fund initiatives and programs that support our efforts for human rights, racial equality and social justice
- Membership in the Federation is your opportunity to contribute to an organization that aims to seek change and inspiration for all African Canadians regardless of country of origin
- Your membership in the Federation gives you access to a network of African Canadians who share our vision of protecting and securing hope for all African Canadians in London and area
- Leadership positions on the Executive Board
- The entitlement to participate in our programs and activities including meetings, workshops, & seminars
- Obtaining referrals for job search and employment assistance opportunities
- Participation in social events and networking activities
- Connecting with community agencies and service providers
|Annual Membership||Membership Fee|
|Students and Seniors||$15.00|
|Corporate or Association Members||$100.00|
Individual Membership: You can apply to become an individual member of ACFOLA. This will give you all the rights and privileges of membership. Friends of ACFOLA are also welcome to apply to register. These friends of ACFOLA will gain Associate Membership status.
Corporate or Association Membership: You can register your organization to become a corporate member of ACFOLA. Corporate Membership is open to any southwestern Ontario members from other African organizations. This will give you all the rights and privileges of membership. Community Partner organizations are also welcome to apply to register as corporate members to gain Associate Membership (Corporate) status.
Individual and Corporate Membership: You can just download and print a paper application form. Complete the form and bring it to the ACFOLA office with your payment. You can also mail the completed form and payment cheque to ACFOLA.
|A & B Print Inc.||10% discount on printing, 20% off on graphic designs and 15% off on promotional products at A & B Inc., located at 4026 Meadowbrook Dr, Unit 135, London, ON N6L 1C8.|
|A Universal Limousine||20% discount for Limousine services for your wedding, birthdays and prom at A Universal Limousine, located at 109 Gaylord Road, St Thomas, ON N5P 3S3.|
|Adelaide Motors||10% off on brake work, vehicle transmission service, and tune-up for all cars/trucks at Adelaide Motors located at 294 Adelaide St S, London, ON N5Z 3L2.|
|Elegantly Unique||15% discount on printing, 20% off Wedding/Event decorations and Rental packages at Elegantly Unique, located at 3138 Meadowgate Blvd, London, ON N6M 0B7.|
|Microcad Computer Corporation||10% discount on any service, including virus removal service and 5% discount on the purchase of new or refurbished equipment at Microcad, a nationwide distributor of computer products at 499 McGregor Ave, London, ON N6J 2S8.|
|Multitek Computers||10% off on the cost of services for laptops and desktops, 10% off on virus removal services and 10% off on hardware sales at Multitek, a retail store for computers, parts, service and accessories at 89 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, ON N6J 2K2.|
|Phat Dance Studios||$5 off per dance class and dance workshops at Phatdancestudios, a mobile dance company that teaches and performs various African dances all over London and the area. Learn more and register at www.phatdancestudios.webs.com|
|Steda Foods||10% off on all purchases at Steda Tropical Foods, located at 317 Adelaide St S, London, ON N5Z 3L3.|
|United Kutz||5% discount on all men’s haircuts at United Kutz, located at 147 King St, London, ON N6A 1C3.|
Activate a new membership or renew an existing membership by updating us with your information at email@example.com. You can pay your membership fee e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org