A Message from the Women’s caucus
Did you know about streaming in high school? Do you want your child to succeed in post-secondary education? What if there are a few things you can do now to increase the success of your child. Come to this workshop to learn:
• University/college streams are determined by course selection in high school.
• Having the right information can determine if your child can pursue post-secondary education.
• We will be giving free workshops on streaming and other important aspects of the school system.
• We will provide information parents need to ensure their children to take the right academic path to succeed.
• These workshops will take place in various communities across the city targeting the African-Canadian population specifically.
• They will be held within the month of February as the high school course selection process for the Fall semester takes place in March.
Current Workshop place: ACFOLA, 205 HORTON STREET, LONDON, ONTARIO, B6B 1K7
Time: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Refreshments will be provided.
For more info please contact email@example.com