The Employment and Settlement Committee of the African Canadian Federation of London and Area (ACFOLA) invites you to our first annual Health and Safety Fair on Saturday, October 31, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This event will be held in the Labatt Lounge and Market Hall on the mezzanine of the Covent Garden Market at 130 King Street in downtown London. The community at large is welcome to participate in this event.
Objectives of the Fair include:
• To increase health awareness and disease prevention in the community by providing health screenings, educational information and related activities
• To connect the African community to health services and resources
• To increase awareness of local, provincial and national health services and resources
• To motivate African participants to make healthy, positive changes in their behaviour
• To teach self-care practices