To develop programs, plans and policies, ACFOLA depend on committees who are comprised of volunteers from our members and sometimes, non-members. All committees are established by the Board and supervised by the ACFOLA Vice President. Most recommendations from the committees are usually sent to the Board of Directors for review and approval, if required.
ARTICLES OF COMMITTEE
ACFOLA Committees are governed through a common Articles of Committee and a Term of Reference, specific to each committee. You can read the Articles of Committee here
LIST OF ACFOLA COMMITTEES THAT HAVE VOLUNTEERED FOR ACFOLA
- Membership Drive Committee
- Employment and Settlement Committee
- Research and Proposal Development Committee
- Events Committee
- Project Steering Committee
- Constitution Review and Bylaws Committee (Ad-hoc)
- Youth Empowerment Committee
- Website Committee
JOIN A COMMITTEE
You can join a committee by clicking here to complete a volunteer form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the committee you like to join.